Building a bridge for people to Discover who they are in Christ, Be Equipped to do the work of ministry, and Be Released for the Advancement of God’s Kingdom here on Earth.
Statement of Beliefs:
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and came to Earth as a man, died for the sins of the world, and is seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven. (John 1:1-14, John 3:16)
- We believe that all have sinned and that all people are in need of Jesus as their savior and Lord. (Rom. 3:23)
- We believe in the trinity. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three persons are the full expression of God. (Matt. 28:19-20, John 1:1, 14)
- We believe the Bible is the inerrant, inspired word of god and is the basis for all government and activity in the church and the lifestyle of every believer. (II Peter 1:20-21, Isaiah 40:8)
- We believe the church is the body of believers meeting together for fellowship, equipping, worship, and making disciples. (Acts 2:42-47, Hebrews 10:24-25)
- We believe in the mandate of every believer to go and make disciples. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- We believe in the Ministry offices of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers as illustrated in (Ephesians 4:11-13).
- We believe in the indwelling operation of the Holy Spirit upon salvation. (Titus 3:5, Ephesians 1:13-14, Romans 8:9-17)
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as illustrated in the New Testament Church. We believe in the need of the Holy Spirit to come upon us as illustrated in Acts 1:8 for the work of ministry. (Matthew 3:11, Acts 1:8, Ephesians 5:18, Acts 4:31)
- We believe in the operation of every spiritual gift illustrated in scripture and thus affirming that there is no biblical evidence to believe otherwise. (Romans 12, I Corinthians 12, Ephesians 4)
- We believe that salvation is by faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ for the sins of the world. (Romans 3:23, 6:23, 10:9-10)
- We believe that salvation cannot be achieved or gained by works such as baptism, church attendance, giving, and other such works. (Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:5)
- We believe that every believer was created to maintain a lifestyle of good works thus following Jesus’ example. (Ephesians 2:10, Colossians 1:9-11)
- We believe in church membership as the expression of a believer’s commitment to be connected to and use their gifts within the directed vision of the church. (I Corinthians 12:12)